Happy Back-to-School time! We hope you had a great summer!
Within the next few days, you should receive a letter from us. It has some great Perma-Bound information.
Here are a few updates:
- 1. We send out a “weekly” email newsletter, but only about 20% of the recipients open it. Please make sure your email service is set up to accept emails from kennethbrown(at)perma-bound.com and kylebrown(at)perma-bound.com.
- 2. We post links to the email newsletters on this website, so if you think you’ve missed a newsletter, check here for it.
- 3. Want an author to visit your school? Let us help. Narrow down your list of authors and we’ll help put out the word to find other schools to host and help share the travel costs.
- 4. Two 2018 SEQUOYAH VIDEOS are done! Customers – please contact us for the link to the Children’s and Intermediate videos. The authors speak to the Oklahoma students about their nominated books. High School video will be ready soon!
- 5. We are in the process of making great Sequoyah promotional items. Word searches, Sequoyah voter ID cards, “I Voted” printables, and much more. Check back here for more information.
- 6. We know budgets are strained, but we appreciate your continued support, and we hope you will use us as a resource to stretch your book dollars.
Have a wonderful school year!
Kyle and Kenneth – The Brown Brothers