Perma-Bound, a division of Hertzberg-New Method Inc. has been a leader in the book rebinding industry for over 65 years.
Hertzberg-New Method Bindery opened in its current location in South Jacksonville, Illinois on June 17th, 1954. In the mid 1960’s Hertzberg-New Method began a new division of reinforced paperback books that would become known as Perma-Bound Books, and thus started the line of products that schools and libraries nationwide view as, “the strongest books you can buy.”
Free Shipping On All Perma-Bound Products
When purchasing books from Perma-Bound, the price you see on our website is the price you pay — period. There are no hidden charges; the amounts you see already reflect the library and school discounted prices.
Create A Legacy With Books That Last 7 to 10 Times Longer Than Others!
According to our latest research, you would have to replace a paperback book 7 to 10 times before having to replace a Perma-Bound pre-bound book.
- Our unconditional guarantee applies only to books in the Perma-Bound binding.
- Paperbacks and publishers trade editions do not have an unconditional guarantee.
- It is required that the book still be in print and available for replacement when the claim is made.
- Books will be replaced due to manufacturing failures and defects, not normal wear and tear.
- Perma-Bound reserves the right of final decision on all claims.
Visit the Perma-Bound website for testimonials, resources, and to order.